Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Plan Book Confession

My name is Elizabeth and I love new plan books! I love new things! Back to school is my favorite part of the year because I get all kinds of new things! I try to not spend money on things I don't need but new things get my gears going! :)

I have always been one to type up my lesson plan and just print it out. This worked for the past couple of years but it started to become tedious because I really don't like to type. I also don't like having to change fonts and boxes and things which annoyed me. Last year I made a generic plan based off of a friend of mine and then hand wrote things in and it seemed to work. This year I decided to use the free plan book the county has and make it pretty!
Front of the book.

Back.

After spending one night putting this all together I was happy with my end product. Then I found Pinterest.com (that is a whole different post) and I found this amazing website where this lady has made the ultimate plan book! I was in heaven except for the price! I like new, but I like cheap more. This book was $50 which is WAY over my price range. I had found one at office max for thirty and I couldn't spend that! With all the money I spend at the beginning of the year this seemed like a waste since I already have to spend around 200 on all the other things. So what does a desperate person do, post it to Facebook and beg someone to buy it! My amazing mom has adopted my classroom and with that came the purchase of this amazing plan book! I was so excited and can't wait for it to get here! I will write another post about all the amazing things I do with it!

This is a picture from her website where she tells all about the planbook. The link below the picture is her site http://www.erincondren.com ! Go to it and see how amazing this book is!

http://www.erincondren.com/teachers/inside/goodies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment