Friday, August 19, 2011

Dreaded Student Loans

Who likes FREE money? ME ME ME!! So I had heard about this loan forgiveness before but never thought it was real. I finally googled it after I hit the five year mark and decided to try it expecting no results.

Well I got my letter and I am now down 5,000 dollars less in my student loans! Who would have thought it would actually work! If you can answer yes to the questions below you should apply.

Do you have student loans?
Have you taught more than 5 years?
Have you taught for five of your teaching years at a Title I school?

If you answered yes to all three, click the think to get your money! Make sure to call your loan company to make sure they get the paperwork and within a month or two you should here something! If you are a special ed teacher or a teacher of science and or math then it is 17,500!

http://studentaid.ed.gov/PORTALSWebApp/students/english/cancelstaff.jsp?tab=repaying%2F

No comments:

Post a Comment